Nobscot Valley Softball Umpires Association, Inc. (NVSUA) was formally established in the mid 1960's. NVSUA is a 501(c)3 organization. We are affiliated and governed by the policies and playing rules of USA Softball and are recognized by MIAA which follow NFHS rules.
NVSUA has three (3) major objectives, as follows:
1. Train men and women to administer USA Softball playing rules in the capacity of umpire to players within town/leagues that are under the jurisdiction of NVSUA.
2. Promote a safe and enjoyable environment for all players/towns/leagues registered with USA Softball.
3. Work with coaches and players to increase their knowledge of softball.
NVSUA Board Members
Nick Moscaritolo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
David Lane (email@example.com)
Mary Ann Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Patrick Sileo (email@example.com)
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT:
UMPIRE IN CHIEF (UIC):
Matt Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tony "TK" Killian (email@example.com)
Jack Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Katharine Alger (email@example.com)
NVSUA - USA Umpire Medals
The Medals program is a very popular program for the USA Softball umpire, with the caps and shirts being seen all across the U.S.
Please acknowledge the following individuals for their receipt of the specified medals in 2022
GOLD (registered for 7 years, umpiring for 20 years)
- John "Jack" Moore
SILVER (registered for 7 years; umpiring for 15 years)
- Vincent Ferrara, David Lane, Paul Vaccaro
BRONZE (registered for 5 years; umpiring for 7 years)
- Michael Dabrush, Matthew Tucker
BLUE (registered for 3 years)
- Nicolas Moscaritolo