NVSUA - USA Umpire Medals
The Medals program is a very popular program for the USA Softball umpire, with the caps and shirts being seen all across the U.S.
Please acknowledge the following individuals for their receipt of the specified medals
GOLD (registered for 7 years, umpiring for 20 years)
- John "Jack" Moore
SILVER (registered for 7 years; umpiring for 15 years)
- Vincent Ferrara, David Lane, Paul Vaccaro
BRONZE (registered for 5 years; umpiring for 7 years)
- Michael Dabrush, Matthew Tucker
BLUE (registered for 3 years)
- Nicolas Moscaritolo
PAST PRESIDENT: Michael Dabrush
UMPIRE IN CHIEF (UIC): Matt Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ASSISTANT UIC: Tony "TK" Killian (email@example.com)
ASSIGNOR (NVSUA): Jack Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AT-LARGE: Katharine Alger
USA Softball of Massachusetts offers training one or more times per year consisting of Classroom/Zoom Sessions for rules, mechanics, and general knowledge. NVSUA then provides on field hands-on training and new umpire mentorship following the classroom sessions.
Nobscot Valley Softball Umpires Association, Inc. (NVSUA) was formally established in the mid 1960's. NVSUA is a 501(c)3 organization and is affiliated and governed by the policies and playing rules of the USA Softball which is the National Governing Body of softball in the United States. NVSUA has three (3) major objectives, as follows:
1. Train men and women to administer USA Softball playing rules in the capacity of umpire to players within town/leagues that are under the jurisdiction of NVSUA.
2. Promote a safe and enjoyable environment for all players/towns registered with USA Softball.
3. Work with coaches and players to increase their knowledge of softball.
PRESIDENT: Nicolas "Nick" Moscaritolo
VICE PRESEIDENT: David Lane
SECRETARY: Mary Ann Moore
TREASURER: Patrick Sileo
NVSUA Board Members